Bring Log Rolling to Your Backyard!
Born into a family of world champions, Abby Hoeschler Delaney learned the fun and fitness of log rolling as a child in Wisconsin. She's now on a mission to bring this safe and engaging water sport to families everywhere via the portable Key Log. And THIS is the perfect summer to learn.
Whether you have a backyard pool, lake home, or quick access to public water, a Key Log will be a gift your family will enjoy for years to come.
Check out our new videos for backyard pools and lake homes. We had hoped for a big viral launch, but now that we're up against Zoombombs with the entire cast of Hamilton, we figured we'd stay in our lane and just humbly post the videos.
Benefits of Key Log Rolling in a nutshell
- Fun to learn. Everyone says the same thing –– "It's positively addicting!"
- Get your heart and lungs pumping. Your core too...especially because of the belly laughs!
- All ages, from young children to grandparents.
- A safe, non-contact sport that's also fun to watch.
- It's competitive! Think weekly family tourneys and challenge ladders.
- You'll be part of a growing worldwide sport, from the safety of your home. Share your log rolling progress by posting photos and videos via social media.
- Delivered right to your doorstep!
With Covid19-related limitations, the best way to place an order is to simply send me an email and we'll work with you individually to ensure a smooth and timely delivery.
Contact us today to chat about how log rolling will work at your family's backyard pool or lake home. In the meantime, be well, and stay healthy.
Gotta roll ~~
Abby Hoeschler, Key Log Rolling President
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.